by Kin Lane on 21 Jan, 2012
A recent image from ProPublica.org demonstrates the power of the people via the Internet, when it came to influencing our Government. The image shows which members of Congress changed their position after the blackout protest of January 18, 2012.
This shift, demonstrates the power we the people have via the Internet and how important it is that we protect this right, and keep the Internet open and freely accessible to everyone.
Network of Sites
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- A Civic Hacker Corp
- Hacking Your Automobile Dashboard
- A Lifetime of Experience with 'Government Workers'
- Reminder of Why Data Portability Should Be Default: Bye Bye Posterous
- An Author Walk-Through of a Story in Audio
- Who Are The Customers For Your Startup?
- Your Glasses Are Prime Real Estate for a Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Personal Legal Storage Locker for TOS and NDA
- Add Or Update Your #ReclaimOpen Profile At The Github Site