by Kin Lane on 15 Apr, 2012
IDrive now has PHP samples complete with full library you can use when developing your encrypted, versioned cloud storage for your software solution.
PHP is widely is in many web applications today, so it’s a language we couldn’t ignore. We’ve added samples to each of the 19 REST API Methods:
You can also visit the download center, where you will find links to Github repositories containing entire PHP libraries for integrating your web application with all the functionality available via the IDrive EVS REST API.
IDrive is the only fully encrypted cloud backup and storage provider, which is a huge opportunity for PHP developers to deliver secure storage and backup for their users.
Network of Sites
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- A Civic Hacker Corp
- Hacking Your Automobile Dashboard
- A Lifetime of Experience with 'Government Workers'
- Reminder of Why Data Portability Should Be Default: Bye Bye Posterous
- An Author Walk-Through of a Story in Audio
- Who Are The Customers For Your Startup?
- Your Glasses Are Prime Real Estate for a Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Personal Legal Storage Locker for TOS and NDA
- Add Or Update Your #ReclaimOpen Profile At The Github Site