by Kin Lane on 15 Apr, 2012
IDrive just finished a set of Ruby samples complete with full library you can use when developing your encrypted, versioned cloud storage for your web application, using IDrive EVS REST API.
With the introduction of the web application framework Rails, the popularity of Ruby for building web apps has skyrocketed. To support Ruby developers, IDrive has added samples to each of the 19 REST API Methods:
You can also visit the download center, where you will find links to Github repositories containing entire Ruby libraries for integrating your web application with all the functionality available via the IDrive EVS REST API.
Using IDrive EVS, Ruby developers can deliver encrypted storage and backup within their web applications, providing security and privacy not available with Amazon S3 and other cloud providers.
Network of Sites
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- A Civic Hacker Corp
- Hacking Your Automobile Dashboard
- A Lifetime of Experience with 'Government Workers'
- Reminder of Why Data Portability Should Be Default: Bye Bye Posterous
- An Author Walk-Through of a Story in Audio
- Who Are The Customers For Your Startup?
- Your Glasses Are Prime Real Estate for a Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Personal Legal Storage Locker for TOS and NDA
- Add Or Update Your #ReclaimOpen Profile At The Github Site